31 OCTOBER 2020
Deadline for Abstracts Submission
deadline for abstracts submission
The Efficient 2021 – Scientific Committee is looking for paper contributions that discuss global best practices, advances in fundamental science, innovative research, policy developments, and solutions to challenges in relation to urban water and wastewater efficiency. Proposals for workshops are also welcome and will be evaluated as well.
Presenting at Efficient 2021 is a valuable opportunity to meet members of the global community of urban water professionals.
Do not miss the opportunity to present your research work and pitch your solutions on various conference topics :
• Policies, legislation & Public involvement
• Planning & Implementation
• Best management practices
• Benchmarking & Innovation for better efficiency
• Measurement of efficiency programs
• Water efficiency labelling
• Non-revenue water, leakage and pressure management
• Climate change and drought adaptation
• Water and energy nexus
• Water recycling, reuse, efficient wastewater & Sludge treatment
• Urban drainage & Stormwater
• Efficiency of bulk supply systems
• Water security & Crisis management
• Water & Health
• Water management in riparian cities with tidal issues
• Regenerative relationship between natural systems and human communities in agriculture
The deadline for abstracts submission is on 31 October 2020. Authors of successful abstract shall be contacted on 15 October 2020.
Papers submitted may also be peer reviewed for publication in IWA journals.
Please note the following abstract submission guidelines :
• Abstracts must be in English
• More than one abstract may be submitted
• Abstract text must not exceed 2 pages (including pictures and graphs) and must have a clear and concise title, a brief introduction (purpose), methodology, results, and conclusions
• Abstracts must choose one of the topic themes
• The preferred presentation type (platform with paper, platform with no paper, or poster) must be specified
For all enquiries for abstracts submission : firstname.lastname@example.org